Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pokemon Article


I was looking up stuff and found this cool pokemon article.

I stumbled on this unsettling story of an obscure Pokémonbootleg/art-hack that I thought might be neat to share on here. I think this originated from 4chan, so I’ve no idea if this hack actually exists. It probably doesn’t, but it’s still a great concept/tale!:

I’m what you could call a collector of bootleg Pokémongames. Pokémon Diamond & Jade, Chaos Black, etc. It’s amazing the frequency with which you can find them at pawnshops, Goodwill, flea markets, and such.
They’re generally fun; even if they are unplayable (which they often are), the mistranslations and poor quality make them unintentionally humorous.
I’ve been able to find most of the ones that I’ve played online, but there’s one that I haven’t seen any mention of. I bought it at a flea market about five years ago.
Read the rest here:

http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack

creepy stuff

17 comments:

  1. thats awesome
    i want to play a game like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, just your average pokemon creepypasta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is actually one of the better stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually remember seeing this a while ago. Cool but not that creepy.

    http://quarterqwerty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, bro! Waiting for more updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, forget drugs, illegal pokemon is the new contraband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing how these things got hacked back then.
    These guys should work as video game developers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, that game must be cool. I used to play those kind of games, I played Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Cristal and some others, but I remember pokemon Yellow and I remember how much fun I got playing that game, I mean, it was made of huge pixels, and 2 colors. But you used to get loose in that game and forget about everything else, I remember once I played pkmn Crystal all nigh long, hehehe crazy days. Even when actually think different, I don't feel sorry about wasting my time playing games instead socializing. Nice post man, and thanks for the follow. I hope we have a fruitful blogger friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love video game themed creepy pasta

    ReplyDelete
  10. seen one about pkmn blk before =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really creepy, hahaha.
    I'd love to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is a classic already. So many creepy stuff about videogames nowadays, even Zelda Ocarina of Time and the recent Minecraft has one!

    ReplyDelete